Emba Media will respect your personal information comply with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation currently in force.
You agree that all personal information provided by you either through this website or in writing may be used by Emba Media for the sole purpose of communicating back to you with Emba Media information and services relevant to you. Other than as required by law, or as permitted under these user conditions, Emba Media will not disclose your personal details to any third party without your permission.
When you submit information to us, you understand and agree that we may store your personal data in a secure manner on our UK based servers. Details submitted via the online contact form are sent directly to our secure email server. No data you provide is stored anywhere on our website. The details of your enquiry may be stored in our email archives.
Your personal data will be retained until you request us to remove it. You have the right to request the information that we hold or make modifications to your data at any time.
DATA CONTROLLERS AND PROCESSORS
Emba Media, is classified as the Data Controller under the General Data Protection Regulation. We act as the controller for any data you provide and can be contacted by email, or telephone. Employees of Emba Media, may be designated as data processors and will be able to update your information or assist you with any of your rights relating to data you have provided to us. All data you provide will be processed in line with the GDPR:
- Impose confidentiality obligations on all personnel processing relevant data;
- Review our data security policies;
- Abide by the GDPR’s rules regarding the appointment of sub-processors;
- Implement procedures to assist the data controller to comply with the rights of data subjects;
- Assist the data controller in complying with other regulatory requirements;
- Return or destroy personal data at the end of the data processing relationship at the data controller’s choice; and
- provide the data controller with all information required to demonstrate compliance with the GDPR
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our website is being used so that we can improve how it functions and our services. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about how websites are used by using cookies.
The following rights are conferred to you under the GDPR:
- You have the right to request a copy of all data that Emba Media holds on you as an individual.
- Any requests for access to your data will be honoured within one month from receipt.
- You have the right to request that any incorrect information held by Emba Media is updated without undue
- You have the right to request that all data relating to you is erased by Emba Media.
- You have the right to receive a copy of your data in a structured, machine-readable format where appropriate.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for further processing at any time by contacting Emba Media using
- the information provided above